Saturday, November 15, 2008

Be Gentle. This is my first blog.

Well. For someone who has seen the start of the digital age, why have I waited so long to start a blog. Here it goes...

Just got finished with the Halloween project (seen here) and so what do I do now? I have a project that I am finishing up for my mother-in-law (but don't want to post it till it's done). We are working on the Heaven's Warriors and here is my latest mask-it's a work in progress. The idea is to create a group of masks that the angels would wear (both light side and the fallen). There may be armor as well. (that bottom post was posted by my wife-to get me started)


2 comments:

Veronique Chevalier (formerly Cyphyre) said...

OMG!!! Phillip- your artistry leaves me breathless! I found your blog via your lovely wife's post today recommending folks add you.

Well consider yourself duly added to my recommended blog list.

All I have to add is "WoW" (which stands for "without words" in my book!)

Happy Horror-daze my new 'fiend'!

Beastly regards,

~Veron-EEK!
The Mistress Mind of
Polka Haunt Us: A Spook-tacular Compilation

Mayra colon said...

Wow I loved your Masks,their awesome!You have great talent keep ti up :)) HI from PuertoRico!XD